Details about The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships 2023
The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Stem Cells and Translational Neurology . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 60 credits towards module fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 60 credits towards module fees
The University of Edinburgh has initiated Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships to offer three online learning Masters's scholarships for applicants commencing Stem Cells and Translational Neurology programs in the academic year 2023.
Eligibility for the Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships:
- Applicants must have been accepted onto the online distance learning Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or masters Stem Cell and Translational Neurology program.
- Students must have already been offered a place at the University and have firmly accepted the University as a firm choice.
- The scholarship that provides higher credits is open to students of selected countries while the other two scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
- The scholarships will be granted based on academic merit.
Value of the Scholarship:
A total of three of the Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarships are being awarded out of which one provides 60 credits towards your module fees while the other two provide 30 credits.