Details about ThanksUSA Scholarship Program, 2017
ThanksUSA Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Any program offered by the chosen institution/university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by ThanksUSA and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of US.
- Deadline: 15 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000
The ThanksUSA Scholarship Program, 2017 is open to candidates who wish to pursue or are currently studying their undergraduate degree in the USS.
- Candidates applying for ThanksUSA Scholarship Program, 2017 should either be dependent children whose age is under or equal to 24 years or spouses of U.S. military service personnel.
- Applicants must be current high school students or graduates who are planning to enroll or are currently studying an undergraduate degree at an accredited educational institution in the US.
- Spouses may study in either full time or part time mode while dependent children should attend full-time.
- Applicants are required to possess a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a 2.00 on a 4.00 scale or equivalent.
- In order to qualify for Kaplan awards, applicants must possess at least a 3.0 GPA.
The applicants of ThanksUSA Scholarship Program, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- A current and complete transcript of grades
- A copy of current nursing license (RN) if applicable (for Kaplan awards)
- Documentation of injury sustained in the line of duty, disability determination or copy of death certificate for killed in the line of duty (if applicable)
- Applicant's photo of size: minimum 2x3 inches, maximum 4x6 inches
- Evidence of active military duty