Details about Terra Foundation Research Travel Grants 2022
Terra Foundation Research Travel Grants 2022 is offered for PhD, Post Doc, Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of American art and visual culture prior to 1980. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2022. This scholarship is provided by Terra Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $6,000 - $9,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international scholars.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $6,000 - $9,000
The Terra Foundation invites applications for research travel grants from doctoral students and postdoctoral and senior scholars outside the United States. These grants enable scholars to consult resources that are only available within the United States. Nine to thirteen grants are awarded annually. Travel should be undertaken within one calendar year after the announcement of the selection results.
Eligibility: The foundation only accepts proposals from doctoral students and postdoctoral and senior scholars outside the United States. Grant requirements:
- Travel should be undertaken within one calendar year after the announcement of the selection results.
- Final report must be submitted within three months of completion of travel. It should include a description of the travel undertaken as a result of the grant, an assessment of the research accomplished, and a financial report detailing grant expenditures.
- Recipients must acknowledge the support of TFAA in any publication that results from research conducted during the grant.
Scholarship value: Nine to thirteen grants are awarded annually as follows:
- Up to $6,000 per grant for doctoral students from Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Up to $7,000 per grant for doctoral students from Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Up to $9,000 per grant for all postdoctoral and senior scholars.
Funds can be used for related transportation, lodging, meals, and research fees and expenses. They cannot be used for the purchase of computers or other equipment.