Details about Ted Rogers Scholarship 2023
Ted Rogers Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting & Finance, Business Management, Business Technology Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, or Retail Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Ryerson University (RU), Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens & permanent residents of Canada.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Ryerson University (RU), Canada
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000
Ted Rogers Scholarship is open to candidates who will begin their full-time undergraduate studies at the School of Management at the University in the next fall semester.
Eligibility for Ted Rogers Scholarship:
- Applicants of the Ted Rogers Scholarship must either be citizens/permanent residents of Canada or protected people who are issued Protected Person Status Document (PPSD).
- Applicants must be beginning their full-time undergraduate studies in the next fall semester.
- Candidates applying for Ted Rogers Scholarship should be directly entering from high school with an average of at least 85% in their high school final year.
- Applicants must have accepted the offer to attend the University officially.
- A cover sheet for the UG entrance scholarship.
- A personal letter explaining why they are ideal for the scholarship.
- 2 letters of support describing leadership in community involvement or extracurricular activities.
Value of the Scholarship:
The successful applicants of the Ted Rogers scholarship will receive up to CA $10,000.