Details about Teacher Training Bursaries In The UK, 2019
Teacher Training Bursaries In The UK, 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Diverse fields . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of the United Kingdom and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £30,000 tax-free depending on the subjects . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-UK EU nationals and EEA citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £30,000 tax-free depending on the subjects
- The Department for Education, Government of the United Kingdom is offering teacher training bursaries in a range of subjects.
- The applicants for Teacher Training Bursaries in the UK, 2019 should be non-UK EU nationals and EEA citizens.
- The candidates who have a 2:2 classification are eligible for a bursary of £9,000. The trainees should have a degree in a relevant subject with at least a B at A in maths, physics, and further maths to qualify for this bursary.
- The applicants should be eligible for support under the Student Finance England criteria.
- The Teacher Training Bursaries in the UK, 2019 are open to primary general (with mathematics) courses or primary maths specialist courses with at least grade B maths A level or equivalent.
- The applicants who are trainees in other primary courses are eligible for the standard training bursaries.
- The recipients of Teacher Training Bursaries in the UK, 2019 will get up to £30,000 tax-free depending on the subject they teach.