Details about Teach For India Fellowship Program, 2018
Teach For India Fellowship Program, 2018 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Teaching full-time in under resourced schools. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Teach For India and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs. 17,500 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 21 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs. 17,500 per month
- The Teach For India Fellowship Program, 2018 aims to transform the lives of the children and help the fellows to achieve leadership in educational equity.
- The applicants for Teach For India Fellowship Program, 2018 should have academic proficiency, leadership, and organizational skills.
- The candidates should have a graduate degree and should be committed to the community.
- Students and professionals with a Bachelor’s Degree at the time of joining the Fellowship are invited to apply.
- The candidates should have completed their coursework for their undergraduate degree from an accredited or college by the last week of May.
- The applicants should be Indian citizens or foreign nationals of Indian origin.
- The candidates should have fluency in the English language.
- The applicants should be critical thinkers, problem solver and should have the passion for educational equity.
- The selection process for Teach For India Fellowship Program, 2018 is done in three stages.
- The first stage is submitting the application form and completing a 1.5-hour online test (AMCAT).
- The second stage is the phone interview and the third stage is in-person assessment.