Details about TASF Scholarship 2022
TASF Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of US and direct blood descendants of Taiwanese citizens.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund
- Deadline: 12 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 5,000
The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund is offering scholarships for high-school seniors and 1st Year college students to attend a college or university in the US. The number of Scholarships offered under this program is TEN.
Eligibility for TASF Scholarship, 2022:
- The applicants for TASF Scholarship, 2022 should be citizens and residents of the US and direct blood descendants of Taiwanese citizens.
- The candidates are required to be high-school seniors or 1st-year college students.
- The applicants must be planning to attend a college or university in the US as 1st or 2nd-year students.
- The candidates should have a cumulative unweighted high school or college GPA of at least 3.0.
- The household income should be at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level.
- The applicants for TASF Scholarship, 2022 who are high-school seniors should submit transcripts including courses from the first quarter of their freshman year to the first quarter of their senior year.
- The 1st year college students must submit transcripts including courses from the first quarter of their freshman year.
- Three reference contacts preferably of those involved in the Taiwanese American community should be submitted.
Value of the TASF Scholarship 2022:
- The recipients of TASF Scholarship 2022 get $5,000.