Details about TASF Scholarship 2020
TASF Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of US and direct blood descendants of Taiwanese citizens.
- Deadline: 25 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 5,000
The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund is offering scholarships for high-school seniors and 1st Year college students to attend a college or university in the US. The number of Scholarships offered under this program is TEN.
Eligibility for TASF Scholarship, 2020:
- The applicants for TASF Scholarship, 2020 should be citizens and residents of the US and direct blood descendants of Taiwanese citizens.
- The candidates are required to be high-school seniors or 1st-year college students.
- The applicants must be planning to attend a college or university in the US as 1st or 2nd-year students.
- The candidates should have a cumulative unweighted high school or college GPA of at least 3.0.
- The household income should be at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level.
- The applicants for TASF Scholarship, 2020 who are high-school seniors should submit transcripts including courses from the first quarter of their freshman year to the first quarter of their senior year.
- The 1st year college students must submit transcripts including courses from the first quarter of their freshman year.
- Three reference contacts preferably of those involved in the Taiwanese American community should be submitted.
Value of the TASF Scholarship 2020:
- The recipients of TASF Scholarship 2020 get $5,000.
Deadline for TASF Scholarship, 2019:
- The last date to apply for TASF Scholarship is 25th March 2020.