Details about Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2023
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 15% of tuition fee only . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Taiwan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 15% of tuition fee only
The objective of the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality enrolled to study at the University of Queensland.
Eligibility for Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022:
- The Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is open to Taiwan citizens.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
- English requirements have to be met in order to enter into a university degree program (in the case of UQ an academic IELTS or TOEFL).
Value of Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022:
The successful applicants of Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 will receive an amount of $5000 tuition fee scholarship.