Details about Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 15% of tuition fee only . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Taiwan.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 15% of tuition fee only
Eligibility for the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 :
- The scholarship is open to applicants of Taiwan.
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer (unconditional) from the University for a postgraduate program.
- The candidates are selected based on their academic achievements.
- High achieving students from Taiwan are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are not eligible if already enrolled at UQ or studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
- Applicants (he/she) are not eligible if enrolled at UQ or studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
Documents required for the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 :
- Completed Scholarship Application Form.
- A detailed CV/Resume.
- Motivation Letter/Personal Statement shall be submitted in a maximum of two pages.
- The personal statement should include the personal goals and ambitions.
- Letters of Reference.
Value of the Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 :
This scholarship offers 15% of tuition fee only.