Details about Swansea University Academic scholarships 2023
Swansea University Academic scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,000- £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to the UK/EU nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Swansea University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £2,000- £3,000
Swansea University Academic scholarships are offered by Swansea University for UK/EU students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarships is:
Excellence Scholarships: £3,000 over three years
Merit Scholarships: £2,000 over three years
- Applicants must be full-time UK/EU undergraduate students only.
- The following candidates are NOT eligible for a Scholarship: Exchange students, Visiting/Associate students (including English Language students) and students who had previously been admitted as full-time students of the University or any other university or equivalent institution.
- To retain the scholarship, students will need to meet the 60% progression requirement at the end of the first and second year in order to receive their second and third installments.
- Scholarships will be available in all subject areas, except for programs that attract external funding for all or part of the course (e.g. Social Work, Graduate Entry Medicine, Nursing/Midwifery) from the respective professional bodies.
How to apply?
To apply for Swansea University Academic scholarships there is no separate application process. Any student who applies and achieves AAA (Excellence) or AAB (Merit) at A-Level or equivalent (excluding A-level General Studies) will automatically be awarded a scholarship.