Details about Sussex India Scholarship at The University of Sussex 2023
Sussex India Scholarship at The University of Sussex 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Most courses offered by the university . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals .
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000
This scholarship is open to candidates who hold Indian citizenship, fall under the 'Overseas' category for fee assessment, and have received acceptance to pursue an eligible Master's program at Sussex.
Eligibility for Sussex India Scholarship:
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be classified as 'overseas' for fee purposes to meet the scholarship requirements.
- The scholarship is applicable only to those who secure a spot in a full-time Masters degree program that commences in September 2023.
- Students who have received an offer to study at the University of Sussex Business School can combine this scholarship with the Business School International Masters Award (2023).
- Similarly, students who have received an offer to study in the School of Engineering & Informatics can combine this scholarship with the Engineering & Informatics International Masters Award (2023).
Who is not eligible for the Sussex India Scholarship:
- The scholarship is not applicable to candidates whose tuition fees are entirely sponsored.
- The scholarship does not cover the following study programs:
- Certificates and Diplomas (including PGCE)
- Courses at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years Education (with Early Years Teacher status)
- Globalization, Business, and Development MA
- Governance, Development, and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation, and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Degrees in Social work (if receiving an NHS bursary)
- Online courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils (e.g. ESRC 1+3 funding)
- Since the scholarship is funded by the University of Sussex, it cannot be combined with other Sussex scholarships, such as the Chancellor's International Scholarship.
The application process for Sussex India Scholarship:
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants should register their interest through PG Apply when accepting an offer for an eligible Masters course at the University of Sussex.
- If they applied through an overseas representative, they need to ask the representative to do this on their behalf.
- Only one scholarship from the University of Sussex can be accepted.
- It's essential to declare interest in the scholarship via PG Apply before enrolling in the Masters program.
- Scholarship details will be included in the Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) for the visa application, once it's generated.
- If the scholarship information is not on the CAS or if applicants want to register for the scholarship after receiving the CAS, they should contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.