Details about Sussex GREAT Scholarship Ghana 2023
Sussex GREAT Scholarship Ghana 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £10,000 fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to Ghana nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Sussex
- Deadline: 15 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £10,000 fee waiver
The GREAT Britain Campaign is the UK government’s initiative to promote the UK internationally as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business. The British Council is a partner in the campaign to raise awareness and promote the UK’s strengths in education, the English language, and the arts. The GREAT Scholarships scheme is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, the British Council, and the University of Sussex.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Ghana.
- Candidate should have received and accepted an offer on an eligible Master at Sussex, priority will be given to those who have accepted an offer to study in the School of Law, Politics, and Sociology.
- Must have excellent grades.
- Applicant should have clear and specific goals with defined links to the course.
- The student should be prepared to attend networking events as part of the GREAT scholarships program, sharing experiences, and ambitions on how they and their home country can benefit from their UK study.