Details about Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship, McGill University
Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship, McGill University is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Global health research program. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by McGill University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50,000 Canadian Dollars per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50,000 Canadian Dollars per annum
Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship is offered by McGill University to support research fellows.
- The doctoral degree of the applicants must not be older than five years.
- Applicants of Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship, McGill University must have a solid track record of original research.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Candidate should be proposing the research project on immigration, mobility, or refugee-related issues.
- The candidate should be willing to participate actively in the academic life of the Centre for Human Rights and Legal Pluralism.
- The applicants of Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship, McGill University should submit completed application form.
- A detailed CV should be attached.
- A letter of recommendation from PhD supervisor in a maximum 2 pages.
- Letter of recommendation from McGill supervisor in a maximum of 2 pages.
- Research proposal.
- Training expectations.
- Copies of academic record and official or unofficial transcripts.
- The international transcripts must be in English or French.
- Proof of registration in the postdoctoral program at McGill.
- The originality, quality, and relevance of the project to contemporary global issues of migration and mobility are assessed.
- Candidates' ability demonstrated to conduct legal research and perform other academic tasks and the candidate’s previous track record of original research and publications is taken into consideration.