Details about St. Andrews University International Undergraduate Scholarship 2024
St. Andrews University International Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of St Andrews and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000
This entry-level grant is intended for overseas students pursuing an undergraduate degree at St Andrews University. Based on financial need, the scholarship will be given as a tuition fee reduction of up to £10,000 for each year the student completes their undergraduate degree. Students should refer to the 'Eligibility' and 'How to apply' sections below for further information on country-specific household income. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a gross yearly household income below the average household income for their country in order to be eligible.
- Candidates should have financial need and should apply to a new course in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Candidates should be classed as International for fee purposes.
- The scholarship is not available for students applying for BA International Honors.
- Applicants do not need to have received a course offer of a place before applying for funding.
- Only completed funding applications submitted by the deadline date are accepted.
- Applications will be checked and sent to a committee for selection after the deadline date.
- Recommended to apply for funding as soon as applying for the course.
- Candidates can apply to all scholarships for which they are eligible, both internal and external to the University, they can then make an informed decision based on the awarded scholarship terms and conditions.