Details about Sri Lanka Pathway Scholarship, 2017
Sri Lanka Pathway Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of IT or Engineering Undergraduate programs offered by RMIT. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AU$5,000/year for a maximum of two years . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AU$5,000/year for a maximum of two years
Sri Lanka Pathway Scholarship, 2017 are open to students who have been granted credit transfer from South Asia Institute of Technology and Medicine SAITM into an undergraduate program in IT or Engineering at RMIT.
- Candidates applying for Sri Lanka Pathway Scholarship, 2017 must be a citizen of and applying from Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must have enrolled in an undergraduate coursework degree at RMIT, in Semester 1, 2017.
- The scholarship must be taken in Semester 1, 2017 and is not deferrable to another year.
- Scholarship recipients may be assessed by RMIT International.
- Scholarships are granted on a rolling basis based on the academic merit of students.
- Students with a conditional offer are required to meet the conditions of their offer before being granted the scholarship.
- The payment is credited after two weeks of their commencement.
The scholarship will be terminated under the following circumstances:
- In case a student had changed his/her enrolment and had not advised the Sponsorship Development Team.
- Discontinued from the program or not enrolled in a program or provided false or misleading information.
- Failed to meet the eligibility criteria, terms, and conditions of the scholarship.
- Having been overpaid the full amount of scholarship ( RMIT will request the repayment if overpaid).
- suspended or excluded from RMIT for misconduct.
- Broke the rules of RMIT