Details about SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary at KNUST 2020
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary at KNUST 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Ghana.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary at KNUST 2020 is a one-year Bursary for brilliant but needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
- Students from Ghana.
- The Scholarship is opened to all regular continuing Ghanaian students who are brilliant, but financially needy.
- Students who are pursuing full time programmes.
- Final Year students are not eligible for this bursary.
Requirements for SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary at KNUST 2020:
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need.
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by exams officer or head of department.
Points to note:
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J. Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12pt and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.