Details about South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme
South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematical Statistics, Information Technology, Finance, Law and Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by South African Reserve Bank and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees, accommodation, and one-off payment for books annually . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, accommodation, and one-off payment for books annually
- The South African Reserve Bank is offering scholarships to provide financial aid to students with good results in Matric/Grade 12.
- The scholarships will be awarded to those who want to pursue studies in the fields relevant to the Bank.
- The applicants for South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme should be citizens of South Africa.
- The candidates must have obtained 70% in the June Matric/Grade 12 examinations.
- The applicants must be accepted at any South African university for the undergraduate program.
- The candidates must submit university enrolment form, exam results, and other supporting documents with the application form.
- The recipients of South African Reserve Bank bursary scheme, get accommodation, tuition fees, and one-off payment for books.