Details about Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships 2020
Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Snowdon Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee upto 15,000 pounds + Maintenance of 15,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee upto 15,000 pounds + Maintenance of 15,000 pounds
Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships 2020 are available to nationals from the UK and EU.
- These awards are only available for UK and EU fee payers.
- Applicants must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree.
- Applicants MUST first apply for a relevant taught programme of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible for a Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarship. Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements by September 2020.
Value of the scholarship:
- Fees (up to a maximum of 15,000 pounds for full-time study) plus 15,000 pounds maintenance (part-time will be pro-rata).
The Snowdon Trust supports people with physical difficulties or sensory impairments to study in the UK. The last date for Snowdon Trust Leeds Scholarships 2020 is 1st May 2020.