Details about SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017
SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Computing, Business, Engineering, Architecture and quantity surveying. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Pakistan/AJ & K .
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology (SLIIT)
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fee
SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 are open to students who wish to pursue undergraduate programs in the fields of Computing, Business, Engineering, Architecture and quantity surveying at the Srilankan Institute of Information Technology.
- The scholarship is open to national of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Citizens of other countries with dual citizenship are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants of SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 should provide an original letter with HSSC to provide evidence that their qualifications are equivalent to the G.C.E. (A/L) Examination or those that are essential for admission into a Pakistan University.
The following documents must be submitted by the applicants of SLIIT Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017:
- O & A level certificates with IBBC equivalence
- Matric & FSc. Certificates that certified by the school or respective board that they are equivalent to O & A level
- Recognition of the host foreign university by bodies like PEC (for professional degrees like Engineering etc)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, date page of the passport
- Certified copies of the academic transcripts of G.C.E A/L and G.C.E O/L or equivalents
- Medical Certificate, Police Report / Character Certificate