Details about Skoll Scholarships For MBA, 2019
Skoll Scholarships For MBA, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fees + Partial living expense . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fees + Partial living expense
The Skoll Scholarships for MBA, 2019 is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges. The Scholarship is given in recognition that the MBA may represent a significant financial burden, particularly for those who have chosen to work in social ventures rather than the commercial or public sectors.
Eligibility for Skoll Scholarships For MBA, 2019:
- You must have started and grown a social venture that has been running for at least 12 months or have been responsible for leading a major expansion of an existing social venture or programme within that venture.
- You must demonstrate some evidence of your need for the Scholarship (e.g. circumstances that make self-funding the MBA a significant financial burden).
- You must demonstrate how a business education can contribute to the wider development of the community within which you work. You will need to illustrate why a business degree at this stage of your career can help amplify your impact.
- You must demonstrate evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with social entrepreneurial leadership such as: persistence in pursuit of a social/environmental benefit goal, a bias toward action rather than reflection, a willingness to take personal risks, a habit of developing a network and using it to pursue mutual goals, and a tendency to explore the environment for opportunities and resources.
- Please note that in order to apply for the Skoll Scholarship you first need to apply and be accepted onto the Saïd Business School’s MBA programme.
- Do this by checking the box next to “Skoll”. When your MBA application is submitted, the MBA admissions team will first assess your application to ensure that you meet the academic requirements sought by Saïd Business School. Then, if you are accepted into the MBA programme, the Skoll Centre will send you a personal statement request (comprised of essay questions) that needs to be completed in order for you to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Please do not request the Skoll Scholarship essay from the admission team, you will receive it from the Skoll Centre following your acceptance to the MBA programme.
- The Skoll Centre will then consider your candidacy for the Scholarship and advise you accordingly.
Value of Skoll Scholarships For MBA :
- The Skoll Scholarship covers the full costs of Saïd Business School tuition and college fees (£44,150).
- The Skoll Scholarships For MBA also covers partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £8,000.
- Students will be responsible for meeting the financial guarantee by other means necessary.
- In exceptional cases, the Scholarship Committee may consider requests for full scholarship coverage including the financial guarantee.
Deadline for Skoll Scholarships For MBA, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Skoll Scholarships For MBA, 2019 is 1st April 2019.