Details about Sisters Of Charity Foundation Scholarship
Sisters Of Charity Foundation Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Deakin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $7500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 12 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $7500 per year
- Applicants must be of Australian nationality to be eligible for the scholarship.
- He/She must be a commencing student enrolled full time in an undergraduate bachelor degree at Deakin University.
- Must have completed VCE or International Baccalaureate in the previous two years.
- Candidates must be residing or have resided in an out-of-home care arrangement.
- He/She must be able to demonstrate commitment towards supporting their community.
- Preference will be given to students able to demonstrate financial disadvantage.
- Applicants must submit evidence of their community involvement.
- A copy of the applicants VCE or high school certificate of completion or IB equivalent.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their financial status.