Details about Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship, 2017
Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Biotechnology, Biomedical Genomics, Neuropharmacology, Regenerative Medicine, Software Design & Development and others. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National University of Ireland and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, €13,750 . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of India.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, €13,750
National University of Ireland, Galway is offering The candidates are selected based on academic merit to Indian students who wish to pursue eligible Master's programs at the University.
- Indian students are eligible for Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship, 2017.
- The number of scholarships available is two.
- The scholarships are on the taught Master’s programs at NUI. The subjects include Biotechnology, Biomedical Genomics, Biomedical Science, Neuropharmacology, Regenerative Medicine, Preventive Cardiology, Software Design & Development, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science – Data Analytics, Water Resource Engineering.
- The candidate applying for Sir Peter Freyer Special Merit Scholarship, 2017 should submit a personal statement, explaining the applicant’s interest in studying in NUI Galway, How the applicant foresees their relationship with NUI Galway developing in the future, How the applicant will promote links with NUI Galway, both during their scholarship tenure and as alumni-written in MS Word, with a maximum of the 2,000 words.
- The candidates are selected based on academic merit.