Details about Sir John Logan Campbell Agricultural Scholarship at Massey University 2024
Sir John Logan Campbell Agricultural Scholarship at Massey University 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by Massey University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
Sir John Logan Campbell was a successful Auckland businessman who lived from 1817 to 1912. He made many donations to the people of Auckland, including Cornwall Park. This scholarship has resulted from money gifted in 1925 from his endowment fund to help set up an agricultural teaching course in Palmerston North. The Sir John Logan Campbell Agricultural Scholarship encourages first-year students from urban areas such as Auckland to begin a course in agriculture.
Eligibility for Sir John Logan Campbell Agricultural Scholarship:
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must study on the Manawatū campus.
- Applicants must be studying full-time.
- Applicants must be an enrolled Massey University student.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic merit.
Include the following with your application:
- A statement on how receiving this scholarship would be of benefit to you and your study, and how you believe you meet the intentions of this award. Please make specific reference to your career intentions about the agricultural sector and your urban background
- For 1st Year students, a copy of your High School results. For NCEA, go to the NZQA web page, and on the My School Entries and Results page, click the 'view as pdf' (button on the right-hand side) to save this document
- A copy of your Massey University transcripts/current enrolment. You can download your Study History Report from the Student Portal, under ‘Results and Exams’.
Value of Sir John Logan Campbell Agricultural Scholarship:
The value of the scholarship is determined each year from the interest earned on the capital. In recent years this has been NZD 1,500.
- Applications open: 3 December 2023
- Closing date: 3 March 2024
Note: The scholarship is awarded on Preference given to applicants from an urban background who intend to pursue a career within the agricultural sector.