Details about SibFU PhD Research Grant 2016-17
SibFU PhD Research Grant 2016-17 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Biophysics, Optics and Quantum Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Siberian Federal University (SibFU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
The Siberian Federal University is offering SibFU Ph.D. Research Grant in fields of Metal Forming, Biophysics, Multidimensional Complex Analysis, Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Urban Design and Planning, Optics and Quantum Chemistry. The duration of the research is 3 years.
- The applicant for SibFU Ph.D. Research Grant, 2016-17 should not be more than 30 years of age.
- The candidate's B2 level of English should be proved by a certificate from an educational institute or scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals (only for the candidates whose native language is not English).
- The applicants are expected to have research experience which should be supported by scientific publications & works, conference abstracts etc.
- The candidate who won this grant before is not considered eligible.
- The candidate applying for SibFU Ph.D. Research Grant, 2016-17 should submit a curriculum vitae, scientific paper's list, a motivation letter.
- The applicant should also submit academic transcripts, English language level's certificate and copy of the passport.
- The candidates are expected to submit recommendation letters from colleagues and scientific supervisors (2-3) and a written approval from the supervisor of SibFU for supervising the candidate's work.
The amount of SibFU Ph.D. Research Grant, 2016-17 is 600 000 rubles per anum and the recipient will be paid equal amounts quarterly during the 1st year and is renewed depending upon the annual report.