Details about Shandong University Scholarship for International Students 2023
Shandong University Scholarship for International Students 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by Shandong University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Provided by: Shandong University
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The purpose of Shandong University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter refers to SDU Scholarship) is to financially support outstanding new international students for pursuing their degree programs at SDU. Every year, a number of outstanding undergraduates, masters and doctoral students are selected as winners.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health.
- Must hold a high school graduate or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25 when applying for Bachelor programs;
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master's programs;
- Candidates must hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D. programs.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
- Applicants cannot be awarded any other scholarship funded by the Chinese government during the period he or she receives the SDU Scholarship.
- Scholarship winners should finish registration on time. Those who fail to register or do not get approval to register at a later date will be assumed as giving up their admission and their scholarship will be canceled.
- Scholarship students must pay all the required fees on time and participate in an annual review. Those who fail the assessment will be suspended or their scholarship will be annulled. Please ensure the annual review regulations are adhered to on time.