Details about SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, 2018
SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Energy engineering, Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Aberdeen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Scottish/Non-UK EU students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The University of Aberdeen is offering scholarships to Scottish/Non-UK EU students to pursue master courses in Law and Energy fields.
- The applicants for SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, 2018 should be Scottish and Non-UK EU Students.
- The candidates should apply to one of the MSc Oil and Gas Engineering, MSc Geographical Information Systems, LLM Energy and Environmental Law, LLM Energy Law, LLM International Commercial Law, LLM International Trade Law with Professional Skills, LLM Oil, and Gas Law in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates should have been offered a place in the above-mentioned courses.
- The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and are made an offer will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, 2018 are assessed based on their academic merit.
- The successful applicants will be informed about the scholarship through e-mail.
- The recipients of SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships, 2018 get full fee-waiver of tuition fee.