Details about SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2018
SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Science and Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Science and Technology ( India ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Rs. 35,000/ p.m to Rs. 55,000/-+Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum for research+Rs. 1,00,000/- per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian citizens .
The Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) is offering fellowships to motivated young researchers in the fields of science and engineering.
- The applicants for SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2018 should be Indian citizens
- The candidates must have a Ph.D., M.D. or M.S. from a recognized university.
- The applicants who have submitted their Ph.D./M.D/M.S thesis and waiting for the degree are also eligible but will receive lower fellowship amount till they obtain the eligible degree.
- The candidates must not be above 35 years of age at the time of application.
- For the SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women applicants, 5 years of age relaxation will be given.
- The candidates applying for SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2018 must submit a biodata, qualification, and age proof certificate.
- A category certificate for age relaxation and an undertaking certificate must be submitted by the applicant.
- The candidates are required to submit an endorsement certificate from the host institute and the mentor and a curriculum vitae of the mentor.
- The applicants must also submit a project title, not more than 500 characters, project summary, not more than 3000 characters, proposal's objective max 1500 characters along with its expected outcome max 1500 characters.
- The candidates must also submit work methodology and research plan.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of SERB-National Post Doctoral Fellowship, 2018 get Rs. 55,000/- per month (consolidated) Rs. 35,000/ p.m for candidates who have not yet been awarded a degree, Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum as a research grant, and Rs. 1,00,000/- per year for overheads.