Details about Senior Performing Arts Scholarship 2020
Senior Performing Arts Scholarship 2020 is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Performing Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 11 Sep 2019. This scholarship is provided by St Margaret's College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% of Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Citizens of New Zealand.
- Deadline: 11 Sep 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 50% of Tuition fees
Senior Performing Arts Scholarship 2020 offered by St Margaret's College for new students enthusiastic about Performing Arts at the college. The value of the scholarship is 50% of tuition fees.
- Applicant must be a new student at the college
- Applicant must be entering their year 11, 12, or 13 at the college.
- The applicant will have displayed outstanding skills and talents in dance, drama and/or music.
- Prepare and submit a 3-minute (maximum) video on a pen-drive. application form.
- Complete an enrolment application.
- A full curriculum vitae including sporting and cultural interests and achievements,
- Copies of your two most recent school reports, academic results, and a photograph.
- Two references from tutors and directors in the field of Performing Arts identifying the level of current involvement and possible potential for development.
- Hand-write a covering letter addressed to Mrs. Diana Patchett.
To apply for the Senior Performing Arts Scholarship 2020 complete the application form with the required documents by the deadline: 11th September 2019.