Details about SEAOHUN Master’s Degree Scholarship, 2017
SEAOHUN Master’s Degree Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International One Health related Master’s Degree programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by South East Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, maximum of $12,300 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of a SEAOHUN member country or a SEAOHUN expansion country .
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: South East Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN)
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, maximum of $12,300 per year
SEAOHUN Master’s Degree Scholarship, 2017 is open to students who wish to pursue graduate degree programs at the approved academic institutions in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
- Applicants of SEAOHUN Master’s Degree Scholarship, 2017 must be citizens of one of the countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh,
- They must be planning a career in human, animal, or environmental health applying One Health principles.
- At the time of application, the age of the candidates applying for SEAOHUN Master’s Degree Scholarship, 2017 must not be more than 35years.
- They must be accepted and enrolled as full-time students in one of the eligible programs.
- Application endorsed and signed by the Head of Department or Faculty Dean
- Proof of acceptance
- A copy of photo page of passport
- A vision statement in not more than 1000 words describing how will they apply the knowledge gained from their studies in their career and how it'll contribute to the application