Details about Science Dean’s Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023
Science Dean’s Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian and New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $15,000
To attract top achieving high school students to UTS undergraduate Faculty of Science degrees, and support them financially during their study.
Eligibility for the Science Dean's Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa.
- Candidate should be a current school leaver or gap year student who received an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score in the previous year, where no university study was undertaken in the gap year.
- Applicant should have a University Admissions Centre (UAC) preference for one of the courses at UTS in the Faculty of Science listed for the Autumn session directly following the Scholarship selection.
- Should have academic excellence in the final year of high school (ATAR of 95 or above, excluding bonus points).
- Ranked in ATAR (or equivalent score) order and first UAC preference to one of the specified UTS Faculty of Science undergraduate degrees at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the specific Faculty of Science degree program as demonstrated in the Scholarship application, may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.