Details about SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017
SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Architecture . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 100% of the tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of EU.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc)
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 100% of the tuition fees
Southern California Institute of Architecture is offering SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017 for students to pursue Master of Architecture 2 program.
- Candidates applying for SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017 must be from one of the 28 countries of European Union (EU) and possess citizenship.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent in architecture at a college/university in the US by August 1, 2017.
- A completed application, required materials and a portfolio of architectural work must be submitted by the applicants for review.
- Applicants of SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017 must be proficient in the English language.
- Each applicant can submit only one application.
- Recipients of other scholarships/financial aids from SCI-Arc are ineligible to apply while SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, 2017 can be combined with other scholarship from external sources.
- Candidates who have applied for M.ARch 2 program previously are ineligible.
- Applicants who currently have outstanding debts to be paid to SCI-Arc will not be considered.
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Copy of photo age of passport
- Indication of degree earned or provide evidence of titling process
- Copy of professional license (if any)
- Professional portfolio of architectural work in 15-35 pages
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume with information of awards/prizes earned, artistic and professional activities untaken till date, place, and date of birth
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement limited to 1000 words in English