Details about School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021
School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 12 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £1,500
The School of Economics of the University of kent has a number of scholarships to award, on a competitive basis, to outstanding Kent students who graduate in July 2021 and join one of our Taught Master's courses in September 2021. The objective of the School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
Eligibility for School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021:
- Applicants must hold or be due to receive an Upper Second Class Honours degree from the University of Kent, at minimum, in July 2021
- Applicants must submit an application to a School of Economics taught Master's programme (listed below) and receive an offer to commence studies in September 2021.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellence in curricular activities and, where applicable, co-curricular/extracurricular activities.
- Development Economics MSc
- Economics MSc
- Economics and Econometrics MSc
- Financial Economics MSc
Value of School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021:
- The successful applicants of the School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021 will receive an award of worth £1,500 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Deadline for School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021:
- The last date to apply for the School of Economics Alumni Scholarship 2021 is 12th July 2021.