Details about School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 2023
School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Theology, Religious Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Edinburgh and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 50% to 100% fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Edinburgh
- Deadline: 05 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 50% to 100% fees
The School is pleased to invite applications from outstanding candidates for a range of Masters scholarships for 2023-2024 entry.
Eligibility criteria for School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships:
- Applicants must be offered a place to study on-campus for a Masters degree within the School of Divinity.
- Eligible applicants should not wait for an offer of admission before applying for the scholarship but an offer of admission is necessary to be awarded a scholarship.
- Taught Masters applicants should hold a UK 2:1 honours degree with a mark of at least 65%, or its international equivalent, in theology/religious studies or a relevant subject.
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
Value of Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the School of Divinity Postgraduate Masters Scholarships will receive full tuition fees (at both the UK/EU and Overseas rates). Partial awards will also be offered worth least 50% of tuition fees.