Details about School of Chemical and Process Engineering - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024
School of Chemical and Process Engineering - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Chemical, Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK citizens.
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% fee reduction
International candidates who exhibit exceptional academic achievement are eligible to apply for these competitive international scholarships, which come with a 25% tuition fee reduction. There aren't many scholarships available.
Eligibility for School of Chemical and Process Engineering - International Masters Excellence Scholarships:
- The candidate should be fully self-funded or partially funded
- The candidate should be considered an international student for tuition fees
- The applicant should have applied for admission to a master's program listed in the section of eligible courses for 2024–2025.
- The student should exhibit a strong academic background and be expected to earn a bachelor's degree with a 2.1, or equivalent, based on the standards the school uses to make offers.
- The student should possess outstanding interpersonal and professional skills, as demonstrated by extracurricular activities and/or work experience.
- Advanced Chemical Engineering MSc
- Energy and Environment MSc
- Materials Science and Engineering MSc
Fill out the online application right now. Please be aware that to continue, you will need your University of Leeds Application ID.