Details about Scheme for Financial Assistance for Skill and Entrepreneurial Development
Scheme for Financial Assistance for Skill and Entrepreneurial Development is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Skill Training. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Handicapped Finance and Development and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 100% cost of the training program + Rs 2000 stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian Nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 100% cost of the training program + Rs 2000 stipend
Procedure for Obtaining Financial Assistance -
- The training proposal is to be submitted to National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation by the State Channelising Agency/Bank implementing NHFDC schemes; wherever, such agencies sponsor the training.
- Reputed National/State level training organizations may also directly approach NHFDC with their training proposal.
- The training proposal is to be prepared in accordance with the guidelines for the preparation of a training proposal under the scheme.
The beneficiaries should be in the age group of 15-50 years and fulfill the other eligibility criteria for availing loan from NHFDC.
Amount of Grant -
i) 100% of the total recurring cost of the training programme is provided by NHFDC.
ii) Stipend - The recurring training cost shall include a stipend of Rs. 500/- per week per trainee i.e Rs 2000/- per month to the trainee to cover the cost of transportation and other incidental expenses. The training institute/SCA shall release the stipend in favour of the trainee through A/c payee cheque only.