Details about SANSA Postgraduate Bursaries 2023
SANSA Postgraduate Bursaries 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Earth Observation, Space Science, Engineering, Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2023. This scholarship is provided by South African National Space Agency (SANSA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to R140 000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to R140 000
South Africa needs an increase in science and engineering graduates if we are to effectively resource the country with the necessary and scarce skills to achieve the goals of the National Development Plan and ensure a successful and sustainable future for our citizens. SANSA provides postgraduate degree bursaries to contribute to the national target for qualified post-graduates in science and engineering.
Eligibility for the SANSA Postgraduate Bursaries:
- The SANSA HCD Bursary is available to South African nationals.
- Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
- Applicants must have secured an aggregate of 65% from the previous degree.
- Applicants intending to enroll for Honours, Masters/MTech, and DTech/ Ph.D. are welcome to apply.
- Applicants are required to fulfill the minimum entry-level requirements for admission into a South African University.
- A certified copy of their results.
- An official copy of the certificate and results of the last degree is secured, if not registered.
- A certified copy of their South African ID or another form of identification.
- Research proposal if MSc or Ph.D. application.
- A Testimonial.
- Applicants must have their name and surname in the subject column for all the uploads.
- Hons – one-year R100 000 (excluding allowance to be determined on a case-to-case basis)
- Masters – two years R120 000 (all inclusive)
- PhD – three years R140 000 (all inclusive).