Details about SAMA Medical Student Bursaries, 2018
SAMA Medical Student Bursaries, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Medical fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by South African Medical Association (SAMA) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, pre-graduate bursary of R20,000.00 pa + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
South African Medical Association is offering SAMA Medical Student Bursaries, 2018 to provide support to South African citizens attending medical school in South Africa.
- Applicants of SAMA Medical Student Bursaries, 2018 must be citizens of South Africa.
- Applications from historically disadvantaged groups are encouraged.
- Recipients of SAMA Medical Student Bursaries, 2018 can be in receipt of other scholarships but must be declared to the SAMA Bursary Committee.
- Social and geographic consideration
- Recommendation of Referees
- Belonging to historical disadvantage group
- Leadership Qualities
- Academic merit including previous prizes and awards
- Potential for excellence
- Applicant's details
- Proof of citizenship
- Resume in at most 2 pages explaining education and volunteer experience
- Copy of letter of acceptance to a South African medical school (can be provided upon being shortlisted)