Details about RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Program, 2017
RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Program, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition and boarding costs for 3 years . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Bhutan.
- Deadline: 14 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition and boarding costs for 3 years
Royal Thimphu College (RTC) and Bhutan Youth Development Fund (YDF) are jointly offering RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Program, 2017 for students to pursue undergraduate programs at RTC.
- Candidates applying for RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Program, 2017 must have at least 50% aggregate in English and best 3 subjects.
- Applicants must not be more than 22 years old.
- Applicants of RTC-YDF Need-Based Scholarship Program, 2017 must commence the program as per the RTC offer letter on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must complete their degree within the stipulated time frame, else they will have to do so by themselves.
- The scholarship will be terminated if students discontinue or transfer the course to any other institution.
- Scholarship holders must meet the RTC progression criteria to continue receiving the scholarship.
- If the recipients of the scholarship fail in 3 or more modules, the scholarship will be terminated.
- If the scholarship holders are allowed to further to next semester with back papers, the RTC and YDF funding will continue.
- The scholarship holders should not face any disciplinary actions at RTC.