Details about Rowland Fellows Program, 2018
Rowland Fellows Program, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Energy Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $72,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 17 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $72,000 per annum
- The Rowland Institute at Harvard is offering Rowland Fellows Program, 2018 to early career scientists who wish to establish an independent research program.
- Rowland Fellows Program, 2018 will grant two appointments every year.
- Young experimentalists in the field of energy science and engineering are eligible to apply for the program.
- Applicants of Rowland Fellows Program, 2018 must have completed their doctoral degree prior to the commencement of their term at the Unversity.
- Candidates with postdoctoral experience and newly conferred doctorates are also taken into consideration.
- A research proposal in one page, CV in two pages and 3 letters of recommendation must be submitted by the applicants.