Details about Rothamsted Research PhD Studentship, 2022
Rothamsted Research PhD Studentship, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Sustainable Agriculture Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Cranfield University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £17,500 p.a. (tax free) plus fees + research consumables . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of EU member states.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £17,500 p.a. (tax free) plus fees + research consumables
Studentship is available for study on "A LOSS FUNCTION APPROACH TO OPTIMAL SENSOR CONFIGURATION FOR SOIL SENSING" by the Rothamsted Research and Sustainable Agriculture Sciences department at Cranfield University.
- Applicants of Rothamsted Research PhD Studentship, should hold a minimum of a UK honours degree at 2:1 level or equivalent in subjects such as a Natural Science, Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Applicants are required to hold a full driving license.
- Candidates applying for Rothamsted Research PhD Studentship,should be fluent in English.
- They should have no restrictions as to how long you can stay in UK.
- Candidiates applying for Rothamsted Research PhD Studentship, have been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least 3 years prior to the start of the studentship.
- For a fees -only award, a student must be ordinarily resident in a member state of the EU.
- application form