Details about Rome Fellowship, 2019
Rome Fellowship, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Art and Architectural History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £2,300 for accommodation, £7,500 for teaching costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
Eligibility for Rome Fellowship, 2019:
- Rome fellowship is open to all nationalities.
- Every year one Rome Fellowship is offered to a Senior or Mid-Career Scholar at the British School at Rome.
- The applicant gets the opportunity to work on an Anglo-Italian art-historical topic of any period from the medieval era for three months.
- The fellowship is intended for senior or mid-career scholars only.
- Interested applicants for Rome Fellowship must have an established scholarly profile.
- Applicants are required to be proficient in spoken and written form of the Italian language.
- During their fellowship, the candidate will be expected to contribute to the academic life at the British School at Rome.
Value of Rome Fellowship:
For Academics and scholars in full-time University employment:
- Rome Fellowship grants full residential accommodation at the British School at Rome for three months, an honorarium of £2,300 and the sum of £7,500 towards replacement teaching costs.
For sponsors and other art professionals:
- Rome Fellowship grants full residential accommodation at the British School at Rome for three months, an honorarium of £2,300 and the sum of £7,500 towards replacement staff costs.
For independent scholars:
- Rome Fellowship grants full residential accommodation at the British School at Rome for three months as well as a grant of £6,000.