Details about University of Oslo's Rome Fellowship 2023
University of Oslo's Rome Fellowship 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Art and Architectural History. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £3,000 for accommodation, £8,000 for replacement teaching costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £3,000 for accommodation, £8,000 for replacement teaching costs
Eligibility for University of Oslo's Rome Fellowship, 2023:
- Rome fellowship is open to all nationalities.
- Every year one Rome Fellowship is offered to a Senior or Mid-Career Scholar at the British School at Rome.
- The applicant gets the opportunity to work on an Anglo-Italian art-historical topic of any period from the medieval era for three months.
- The fellowship is intended for senior or mid-career scholars only.
- Interested applicants for Rome Fellowship must have an established scholarly profile.
- Applicants are required to be proficient in spoken and written forms of the Italian language.
- During their fellowship, the candidate will be expected to contribute to the academic life at the British School in Rome.
Value of University of Oslo's Rome Fellowship, 2023:
- For Academics and scholars in full-time University employment:
- For applicants employed by an organization, institution, or university there will also be an honorarium of £3,000 and up to £8,000 towards replacement staff costs if required.
- For independent scholars, there will be an honorarium of £7,000.
- The Centre does not pay full economic costs.