Details about Robin M. Urbanski Memorial Scholarship 2016
Robin M. Urbanski Memorial Scholarship 2016 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Public Relations. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by Public Relations Society of America and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 09 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- The Robin M. Urbanski Memorial Scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
- Applicants who are entering his or her junior or senior year in college in fall 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be a major in public relations, journalism, or a related field.
- Applicants intending to pursue a career in public relations are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are required to possess a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- He/She must be attending a four year accredited institution.
- Applicants who are in good standing as a member of a PRSSA Chapter are preferred.
- The Robin M. Urbanski Memorial Scholarship is designed to honor a student for his/her mentoring of others and his/her commitment to public relations.
- Applicants must submit an updated copy of their resume.
- Must submit official copies of academic transcripts.
- Applicants must ensure to submit a completed scholarship application.
- Applicants need to provide one letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit an essay of no more than two pages expressing their commitment to a public relations and a career in the industry.