Details about Robertsons Prize in Insurance Law 2020
Robertsons Prize in Insurance Law 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 1,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 1,500
The main purpose of the Prize is to recognize and encourage excellence in the study of insurance law.
Eligibility for Robertsons Prize in Insurance Law 2020:
- The Prize will be awarded annually to the full or part-time student enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Bachelor of Laws Honours) (LLB(Hons)) who has achieved the highest overall mark in LAWCOMM 424 Insurance Law.
- In the event that LAWCOMM 424 is not offered in any year, the Prize shall be awarded to the student achieving the highest mark in LAWCOMM 453 Aspects of Insurance Law or LAWHONS 734 Issues in Insurance Law.
- As a minimum standard the student should have achieved at least an A- grade.
Value of Robertsons Prize in Insurance Law 2020:
- The value of the Prize will be NZD 1,500.
The Prize will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of the Dean of the Faculty of Law (or nominee).