Details about Roberto Rocca Fellowship
Roberto Rocca Fellowship is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Materials Science, Mechanical, and Petroleum Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Roberto Rocca Education Program and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition, fees and Living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela citizens.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition, fees and Living expenses
Eligibility for Roberto Rocca Fellowship, 2019:
- The fellowship is open to applicants from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, Romania and Venezuela.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue a Ph.D. program outside their own country are eligible.
- Candidates who have already commenced their studies towards a Ph.D. at a university outside their own country are eligible as well.
- Applicants who are employees of the sponsoring companies are ineligible for the Fellowships.
- The eligible programs for this fellowship are the following:
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering (limited to the aspects of drilling, completion and non-conventional oil and gas production)
- Data Science
Number of awards:
- Each year the Program awards around 12 to 15 new Fellowships who are selected by the Program's Scientific Committee.