Details about RMIT Accommodation Scholarship 2022
RMIT Accommodation Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,200 for one year. ($2,600 for one semester) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Australians.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma
- Provided by: RMIT University
- Deadline: 16 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,200 for one year. ($2,600 for one semester)
RMIT University International Relocation Scholarship, 2017 is open to international students currently studying in New Zealand or Australia (except Victoria).
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- Be from an interstate or rural/regional area and moving/moved to Melbourne to study at RMIT in semester 1 2023 for the first time
- Be commencing full-time study in semester 1 2023 in a certificate IV, diploma, degree or postgraduate by coursework program at RMIT
- Be enrolling in a program with a duration of at least one semester
- Be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage such as: Receiving a government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- Be able to demonstrate circumstance/s which impact your ability to study such as:
Having a long-term medical condition or disability
Experiencing personal/family/social difficulties
Have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
Be from an under-represented background such as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
Were born overseas, are from a non-English background and recently migrated to Australia OR current or former refugee
Completed secondary school at a School Network Access Program school
Have not previously commenced or completed a program at the same level of study or higher.