Details about RMIT PhD Scholarship in Signal and Image Processing, 2017
RMIT PhD Scholarship in Signal and Image Processing, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Signal and Image Processing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $27,000 per annum for three years . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 30 Oct 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $27,000 per annum for three years
RMIT Ph.D. Scholarship in Signal and Image Processing, 2017 is open to high achieving students who wish to take up research degree in the area of Signal and Image Processing.
- Applicants of RMIT Ph.D. Scholarship in Signal and Image Processing, 2017 must have received or already received an offer letter for a Ph.D. degree in the School of Engineering, Electrical and Computer by 29 July 2016.
- Good basic knowledge in signal processing, experimental design or intelligent systems, mathematical skills, programming skills in Matlab, C is required.
- Candidates applying for RMIT Ph.D. Scholarship in Signal and Image Processing, 2017 should be proficient in oral and written English language.
- Good teamwork skills are required.
- Foreign applicants should also meet the English language requirements of the University.
- Having the following criteria would be beneficial to the applicants:
- A master's degree with high GPA in electronics/biomedical/software engineering
- proof of research excellence
- previous experience in human experiments design
- knowledge in signal processing and classification algorithm development, and simulation
- Cover letter
- Document addressing eligibility criteria
- Certified academic transcripts and any academic certificates
- Any other relevant documents