Details about RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2022
RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Diploma degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by RMIT University, Melbourne City campus and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 for one year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 for one year.
RMIT Lonsdale Scholarship 2022 offered by RMIT University for students planning to pursue their Diploma or degree program at the university. The value of the scholarship is $5,000 for one year.
- Applicant must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or an international student
- Must have at least one year of full-time study in your program left to complete
- Must demonstrate educational/financial disadvantage such as:
- long term medical or disability which impacts your study
- previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- relocated from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- current or former refugee
- receiving a Government tested low-income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card.