Details about Richard Cooper Scholarship 2023
Richard Cooper Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 17 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 10,000
The purpose of the Richard Cooper Scholarship 2023 is to provide financial assistance with living expenses for one year to students enrolled in an Approved Program.
Eligibility for Richard Cooper Scholarship 2023:
- is a domestic student in accordance with the university’s fee policy.
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in the LLM or equivalent program in the year the Scholarship is to be awarded.
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a HDR in a Relevant Field in the year the Scholarship is to be awarded.
- has submitted an application form to the School of Law by the closing date determined by the Head.
Value of the scholarship:
- The Senate may award one Scholarship each year on the recommendation of the Head.
- The value of the Scholarship will be determined annually, but may not exceed AUD 10,000 in any one year.
The last date for Richard Cooper Scholarship 2023 application is 17th February 2023.