Details about Rhodes University Nicholas Iain Paumgarten Scholarship For Accounting Honours 2023
Rhodes University Nicholas Iain Paumgarten Scholarship For Accounting Honours 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 21 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Rhodes University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African citizens.
- Deadline: 21 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R50,000
- South African citizenship
- Full-time in attendance
- Honors, HDAC or Masters in Accounting
- Academic merit
- In addition, the Committee will consider the applicant’s active participation in sporting, cultural and altruistic activities during their undergrad while still managing to maintain an academic record that makes them eligible for Honours/HDAC or Masters.
- Academic CV
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Motivation/Essay not exceeding 300 words explaining why you have chosen your field of study & what you propose to do in South Africa once qualified.
Value of the award: R100 000-00 (2 awards of approx. R50 000.00 each, budget dependant)
Closing date: 21 October 2022