Details about Republic of Lithuania Master Degree Studies Scholarships, 2017
Republic of Lithuania Master Degree Studies Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any course offered by the chosen university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 May 2018. This scholarship is provided by Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A monthly scholarship and a benefit that covers the study cost . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from selected countries.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania
- Deadline: 02 May 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A monthly scholarship and a benefit that covers the study cost
- Candidates applying for Republic of Lithuania Master Degree Studies Scholarships, 2018 must be nationals of one of the countries: the Republic of Moldova, the Republic of Ukraine, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Georgia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, Japan, and the People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, the State of Israel or a foreigner of Lithuanian origin.
- Candidates must have graduated with a Bachelor's degree (first-cycle).Applicants must have received an offer letter of a full-time Master's program at a Lithuanian university.
- Applicants of Republic of Lithuania Master Degree Studies Scholarships, 2018 must have good knowledge of English, Lithuanian or other languages required to study the chosen program.
- Applicants who are already in receipt of Lithuanian State scholarship for full-time Master degree studies are considered ineligible.
- Applicants of 'Republic of Lithuania Master Degree Studies Scholarships, 2018 who are studying or planning to pursue an international joint degree program with a part of their education is going to be in their home country.
- The scholarship will be terminated or reduced if the applicants
- do not start their course in time or stop studying at the chosen university.
- have academic debts or takes an academic leave
- finish their study more than 6 days earlier than the date it was planned
- A copy of ID
- A proof of the level of command of the language of instruction
- Motivation letter
- Two recommendations in Lithuanian, English or Russian
- A copy of the confirmation letter