Details about Rangel Graduate Fellowship Program 2018
Rangel Graduate Fellowship Program 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Foreign Service. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by United States Department of State and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $37,500 annually toward tuition fees + living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 17 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $37,500 annually toward tuition fees + living expenses
- The Rangel Graduate Fellowship is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Candidates must be seeking admission to enter graduate school in the fall of 2018.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two-year program at a U.S. university.
- Applicants must be pursuing their graduate studies in an area relevant to the Foreign Service.
- Applicants in their senior year of their undergraduate studies, graduating by June 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are required to have a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application.
- Applicants must submit their background information.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement in 600 words.
- Must provide two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit evidence of U.S. citizenship.
- GRE or GMAT Scores must be submitted.
- Applicants must submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities.
- Applicants must Student Aid Report.
- Applicants must provide official Financial Aid Statement from their senior year.